Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween Part 2 (^_^)

Candles for the souls...


This is a Halloween decor that i have created last year but kept it and then this year put it  up again on our door. I really love this. Next time i'll create more of this (^_^) 



This lights  are for my mom, my grandma, grandpa & great-grandma (^_^). I hope they  really are together somewhere. A place were they can see us and guide us somehow...I miss them....I miss my grandmas cooking and thoughtfulness....

Inspired by my daughters pumpkin costume, I also created this as Halloween decor in our house (^_^)


We weren't able to light a candle during the night because we have gone somewhere else so we did this during  the day (^_^)

As the saying goes, you can sometimes capture ghost in cameras, so i tried to snap shots randomly as a joke but then in  one of the photos (above) i actually get something strange (^_^)... I know that this can be"explained" as they say but i leave this as is.. (^_^) 



Next time i'll make plenty of this also (^_^). And next time i'll also  get photos of the children in  our neighborhood  while doing trick or treat... They really look cute and adorable (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment