Saturday, May 14, 2011

Necklace (^_^)

Don't we all love jewelry? Yes! (^_^)  It's part of how we dress up.  Ha-ha, what does it have to do with my post title? Nada, nada... well maybe there is, ask Ms. Rachel Ashwell. Anyway, I just want to have a memory of my accessories while I still have them. You know how it works, one day you own something then the next day its gone, without you knowing why. So before it happens, lets take a shot (^_^).  I'll start with the necklace (^_^).


(^_^)
  
Let's go to silver kingdom (^_^)
And this is the end of my necklace collection.. For now! (^_^)
  


I haven't got time to take a shot at the others, so for now please enjoy.. until next time then (^_^)





















2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your pics. Good job. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope you follow my other blog...(^_^)
    hehe.. but for now i'm a little bit busy.. (oh really ahahahaha)...please wait a bit...

    ReplyDelete